November 13, 2012
54 Reads
5 Likes
3 Comments
54 Reads
5 Likes
3 Comments

Abu Qatada - Some Common Sense, Please!

So, "cleric" Abu Qatada has managed to avoid deportation YET AGAIN because the Court has ruled that his "Human Rights" may be violated should he return to Jordan to face trial.

Hmmmm.  The very same Human Rights he's conspired against through the use of violence.  I find it totally offensive that the powers that be are prepared to continue to subject the decent, honest and hard-working people of this Country to his potential threat.

Moreover, it's even more offensive that our Tax Payers money is being used to help support him, his family, his appeal and all of the additional costs incurred in keeping him from doing harm.

I agree that we need laws to help protect the innocent and you're innocent until you're proven guilty but can't common sense be applied somewhere?

Qatada was tried and convicted in his absence in Jordan.  Okay, I admit that's not necessarily fair but his own country of Palestine should take him, shouldn't they?  I'm sure they've been approached and, in all likelihood, have responded with "No way!  We don't want him back here!"

And, who can blame them.

He's NOT a UK Citizen.

He's NOT contributed to this Country in any positive way.

It's stupidity of the highest order and a complete slap in the face for the honest, hard-working people of this Country.

The Law is an Ass.  Common sense should prevail.

Jordan was asked for assurances.  They said they wouldn't torture him.  That should be good enough.  He's NOT our responsibility.  We don't owe him ANYTHING.

Deport him and be done with it.

No wonder he's looking Smug.  He's taking the piss!

What does everyone else think?  I can't be the only one that feels like this!

Yeah, I get the rule of law and all that, but at the same time, y'know... GRRR.
2 years ago
Seth   
Simply put…. the human rights of one should NOT and NEVER outweigh the human rights of so many others! Sometimes rights have to be removed/denied in order to protect greater rights. If I have a stone in my shoe, I stop and shake it out, but never continue walking to see how long I can endure the pain! He NEEDS to be deported!!!
1 year ago
Taha   
He is a puppet just like the rest. Even the name sounds made up.
1 year ago
In order to comment, please sign in
If You Like This